1. The FBCD series of mine explosion-proof withdrawable counter-rotating axial flow local fan is a new product developed and produced by Shandong Bofeng Fan Co., Ltd. on the basis of summing up the existing domestic counter-rotating axial-flow local fan structure and technical performance. Generation of local fans with a wide range of uses. The ventilator is mainly used for extraction and extraction ventilation of large and small section roadways under coal mines. The fan has the characteristics of reasonable structure, high efficiency and low noise.
2. The gas temperature of the FBCD series mine explosion-proof withdrawable rotary axial flow local fan is -20 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃, the relative humidity is not more than 95% (at 25 ℃), and the altitude should not exceed 1000m. The medium conveyed by the ventilator is allowed to contain methane and explosive gas, and the dust content of the passing gas shall not exceed 200mg / m 3 . This ventilator is mainly used in coal mines with the danger of explosive methane gas. It is installed in the return airway and is used in conjunction with negative pressure air cylinders for extraction ventilation.
1. FBCD series explosion-proof withdrawable anti-rotating axial flow local fan is composed of two working hosts, and the two-stage impeller rotates in the opposite direction. That is, the first stage impeller rotates clockwise, the second stage impeller rotates counterclockwise, and the number of blades of the two stages is prime. The air is obtained from the energy of the first-stage impeller and then sent out after being supercharged by the second-stage impeller. In addition to increasing the airflow energy, the secondary impeller also has the function of static guide vanes in ordinary axial flow fans. While obtaining the straight velocity component in the circumferential direction, it straightens the airflow impact, increases the airflow energy, and reduces the wake vortex To reduce noise.
2. The blades of the FBCD series explosion-proof withdrawable counter-rotating axial flow local ventilator are designed with aerodynamic performance using domestic advanced ternary flow theory. The blades are wing-shaped arc plate twisted blades, with high aerodynamic efficiency and high efficiency. The area is wide and the energy saving effect is remarkable. In addition, the airflow can pass through the fan at high speed and stability to ensure the safe operation of the fan.
3. The FBCD series of mine explosion-proof withdrawing anti-rotational axial flow local ventilator adopts outsourced double-type muffler, which has ultra-low noise characteristics and has a significant effect on changing the noise environment of the confined space under the well.
4. The FBCD series of mine explosion-proof withdrawable counter-rotating axial flow local ventilator adopts partition cavity explosion-proof technology. The baffle cavity has a certain pressure resistance performance, which ensures that the motor and the gas flowing from the fan to the gas containing medium are isolated from each other, and at the same time, it plays a role of heat dissipation and flow guidance of the motor. The heat pipe communicates with the atmosphere around the motor, which not only increases the explosion-proof performance of the motor, but also fully dissipates the heat of the motor to the atmosphere.
5. The main body of FBCD series explosion-proof withdrawable anti-rotating axial flow local fan adopts steel plate assembly structure, and the blade and the inside of the casing adopt anti-corrosion and moisture-proof treatment, so that the fan can run for a long time in a humid environment, which effectively solves other conditions Problems that cause corrosion to fans.
6. The impeller blades and protective rings of FBCD series explosion-proof withdrawable counter-rotating axial flow local fans are paired with H62 brass and Q235 carbon steel and passed the National Chongqing Coal Mine Dustproof Fan Safety Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Center The spark friction test solves the hidden danger of fire or explosion caused by running impact of the blade in explosive gas.
7. The FBCD series of mine explosion-proof withdrawable counter-rotating axial flow local fan is equipped with a YBF2 series mine flameproof three-phase asynchronous motor with a voltage level of 380 / 660V, 660 / 1140V. The fan is equipped with a non-stop oiling and draining device to ensure that the fan is filled and drained during operation, ensuring long-term reliable and safe operation of the motor in harsh environments.