1. The new generation of K, DK series of mine energy-saving shaft circulation fans is based on the original mine energy-saving fans, and has been successfully designed through technical improvements, structural improvements, performance improvements and machine numbers. This series of fans have higher operating efficiency, lower noise, larger performance range and more significant power saving effect. At the same time, a stabilizing ring device is installed in the main air cylinder, and the characteristic curve has no hump, which can ensure that the fan can run stably under any resistance state.
2. The gas temperature of the new generation K, DK series of mine energy-saving shaft circulation fans is -20 ℃ ~ + 40 ℃, the relative humidity is not more than 95% (at 25 ℃), and the altitude should not exceed 1000m. The ventilator mainly transports air and non-corrosive, non-spontaneous combustion, non-sticky substances, and the dust content should not exceed 200mg / m 3 .
1. The new generation of K, DK series mining axial-flow energy-saving fans adopt a structure in which the motor and the impeller are directly connected. The overall stability is good, the installation is convenient, the maintenance is easy, and the device has a low resistance. Higher transmission efficiency than belts and long shafts, no transmission failures, no danger of broken shafts, slight foundation subsidence and slippage will not affect normal operation.
2. The new generation of K, DK series mining axial flow energy fans are compact in structure and good in moisture resistance. The main body of the fan adopts a steel plate and profiled steel welded structure. The blade is made of steel material. The blade and the overall strength are high, and the ability to withstand the shock wave of underground blasting is strong. It can be installed on the ground or underground, especially suitable for a multi-stage ventilation system. Station fan.
3. The blades of the new generation K, DK series of mining axial-flow energy-saving fans adopt the domestic advanced ternary flow theory for aerodynamic performance design, the use of twisted wing blades, high aerodynamic efficiency, and high static pressure efficiency of 88% The high-efficiency area is wide and the energy saving effect is remarkable. In addition, the airflow can pass through the fan at high speed and stability to ensure the safe operation of the fan.
4. The installation angle of the new generation K, DK series of mine-use axial flow fan blades is adjustable. Users can adjust according to the amount of wind required in the early and late stages of the mine, so that the operating point can always be maintained in the high-efficiency zone to achieve energy-saving effects.
5. The new generation of K, DK series of mine-use axial flow energy fans can be equipped with variable frequency speed regulation devices, which can achieve the purpose of quantitative ventilation on demand according to the actual air volume and gas concentration value of the mine, and save energy consumption.
6. The new generation of K, DK series mining axial flow fans can be equipped with online detection and detection system. This system makes full use of current mature testing equipment in China, and is supplemented by intelligent management software to monitor the relevant parameters of the fan in real time (motor bearing temperature, fan passing air volume, fan pressure and related parameters, etc.) Alerts on abnormal conditions and provides fault judgment. It provides a strong guarantee for the safe operation of the mine ventilator.